The Kochi Advantage
The coastal city of Kochi, in the South Indian State of Kerala, boasts the highest literacy rates in the Country. With enthusiastic government policies, that foster the knowledge economy, Kochi’s social infrastructure is suitably aligned with its Vision:
- High density of science and technology personnel within India
- Lowest employee attrition rate in the country - <5%
- Lowest wage rates for ITES amongst the Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities in India.
- 125 Engineering Colleges in Kerala, proudly present employable graduates for ITES companies.
- Kochi is one of 2 Indian cities in which the 'SEA-ME-WE-3' and 'SAFE' submarine cable land, being the primary internet gateway to India.
- 100% of 988 telephone exchanges are digital
- Highest telephone density - 7 per 100
- 4th largest airport in India in the number of passengers, with direct flights to all continents.
- Connectivity node and port city, Kochi is where air, rail and sea travel lines converge.